Sunday, 27 July 2014

Outfit of the day: Vintage 1930s Chimayo vest


Today’s outfit is fresh out of the mailbox, and I just couldn’t wait to wear it! I bought this bad boy nearly six weeks ago, and I’d almost given up hope it would ever arrive, when suddenly it turned up. I was so excited, I HAD to wear it immediately, even though I was only going to the supermarket.


I’m not an expert on Chimayo history, but I believe this vest is from the 1930s. The seller told me her mother bought it in the 1960s before handing it down to her when she was a teenager. Her mother was a jewellery designer, and often used the vest to display her creations in her store… I plan to do the same!


Love a good label!

OUTFIT DETAILS:
Chimayo vest: Vitnage La Azteca from etsy
Jeans: Freddies of Pinewood
Studded belt: Shag
Holster earrings: Forbidden Charm

No comments:

Post a Comment